July 28, 2009

season of change

I am very strongly considering changing my clothing shop name (vintagerevolver) I have had this name since i started selling on ebay around 3 years ago. I don't feel like it really fits the personality of the store anymore. I sell very different styles than i did when i started with that name. I think that people think of "revolver" as a gun. That wasnt my intention when i created the name. Revolver was meant as a revolving door, you know like the door to the past. I have been scouring and digging for ideas for a new name. So far nothing! I wish that i could just have my clothing and jewelry in the same store, because i still really love Capricioustraveler! But that would give me over 400 items in the store basically at all times. Word in the street is thats not such a great idea. But it is still on the table. I will keep everyone posted of any changes!

3 comments:

KaTie said...

i love that you're up for reevaluating your shop status after a few years in... and i just saw your "25 under 25" section... always love shops that have those!

Tina said...

But is it gaining you views to have multi shops? Do people actually click through and visit all of them or just bounce away from the first?? The combining idea sounds good and that name is so unique!

VintageRevolver said...

Thanks for the comments ladies!