July 28, 2009

Getting organized

Today i spent a few hours in my "office" (More like a steam room closet) getting more organized. When i get in these moods i get so nit picky getting everything just right that i don't accomplish very much. But today in my jewelry corner i think i made some progress. My mom found this amazing apothecary drawer box at a garage sale the other day! She paid like 4 or 5 dollars tops, and i found this exact thing at an antique mall afterward for $87! But I'm keepin' it for myself



















I also have been on the prowl for some of these printers drawers. Perfect storage for my jewelry, i can see what i have without boxes of baggies. I am in love! My dream someday is to have a room like lulu frost in this nylon video..

Also, an update for the earlier post about my clothing shop. I have decided that i am going to do a trial run with listing clothing on Capricious Traveler. I listed some new goods tonight, and i will list more tomorrow. Come see what you think!
Capricioustraveler

2 comments:

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Those drawers and trays are a dream! I'm getting my own office space in our new house next month and I can't wait to decorate it.

VintageRevolver said...

sally jane- I am super excited to see your new place! I am a daily blog reader of yours.