May 17, 2009





I haven't posted in a while. I have a really good reason this time! On memorial day i will be selling at a booth at the St. Louis gypsy caravan. I have only sold live one other time, and this space is 3 times the size. Last years caravan had 25,000 buyers! So needless to say i have been very busy! If you live in the area come by and grab some great vintage deals. Here is a little of what i have been working on. I will be selling some handmade/reconstructed vintage items in the booth also. (some of these are currently in the shop) I am thinking of some new things to add to the shop, so what you see may be coming in June.

I will be listing in my shops tonight, but i wont have time to post about them today. So come check it out...
Capricious Traveler (jewelry)
Olive Vintage (housewares)
Vintage Revolver (clothing)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Wow, good luck for your day at the caravan (love that name, too!)