April 21, 2009

I do not enjoy flying!



I do not enjoy flying at all. Squishing through the seats with over packed baggage trying to scurry because people behind you are impatiently waiting for you to shove your 40 lb carry on suitcase into the overhead compartment. Hearing all of those weird noises when taking off and landing, and how the plane turns to get into the right path at the beginning. And i will never understand what makes strangers so social on an airplane. I am pretty sure most of those people would never consider talking to me in the local grocery store. But alas i had a great trip and i am home safely. I got so many great new items. I was going to post some photos of the new clothing i purchased on my trip, but i didn't get around to it today. Here are links to the shops for now, new jewelry and housewares in the shop today! Look for more updates tomorrow.

Capricious Traveler (jewelry)
Olive Vintage (housewares)
Vintage Revolver (Clothing)

No comments: