September 30, 2008

I always forget!

So i was right! It was chilly today. The sky was overcast, with a high of 65. I changed three times because i always forget what temperatures feel like from season to season. At first i was under dressed, so i put on something a little thicker. Then when i went out for the evening (low of 44) i had to yet again dress warmer. The first time since spring i got away with wearing a wool sweater and not regretting it! I truly love the fall but it takes me a few days to adjust. Layers are my friend im so excited!

Here are a few new things i listed today. Come check them out....

Shop Vintage Revolver!
Shop Vintage Revolver!
Shop Vintage Revolver!
______________________________________________________
Shop Capricious Traveler!
Shop Capricious Traveler!

No comments: